[image title="alex-rodriguez-350x314" size="full" id="20330" align="center" linkto="full" ]
Curtis Granderson blogs over at Yahoo Sports, and put forth an eloquent post about Alex Rodriguez:
When people ask about Alex, I just remain truthful. He is one of the hardest workers I’ve ever seen. His drive and passion to win are above any individual accomplishments [...]
Yesterday in the first inning, Alex Rodriguez absolutely belted a 2-0 pitch from Shaun Marcum that ended up just over the 408 sign in dead center field. Of course, it was his 600th home run. And, like everyone else in the baseball world has done, it’s my turn to weigh in on the event in [...]
The Red Sox (62-46, 2nd in the AL East as of this writing, 6.5 GB) come to the Bronx to face the Yankees (67-40, T-1st in the AL East, 6.5 GA) tomorrow evening for a four-game series, almost a year to the day when Boston came to town for a [...]
I recently had a conversation with Mike Silva about this issue on Twitter, and he wrote it up over at NYBD. I was hoping for some more opinions on the issue:
Essentially Moshe and I were discussing how, in his words, “Jeter’s contract negotiations are going to be a total disaster. Epic.” The Captain [...]
As you probably read the other day, I suggested that Derek Jeter be moved from the leadoff spot. He promptly responded with a 4-4 day at the plate. I’m just gonna go ahead and assume that he read my article, took it personally, and raked. If he hits well for the rest of the season, [...]
- As you probably know by now, yesterday’s Yankee win combined with the Rays finally losing last night in extra innings means that the Yankees are tied for first place again until the outcome of this afternoon’s Rays-Twins matinee, at which point they will head into tomorrow’s [...]
In a piece I posted last Sunday, I linked back to an Organizational Leaders chart posted by Greg Fertel of Pending Pinstripes. Most were familiar names like Ivan Nova, Graham Stoneburner, Hector Noesi and David Phelps. All of them are pitchers we’ve already much about, that we have a good [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees