You guys probably know by now, but in case you didn’t, everyone’s favorite right fielder Nick Swisher needs our help in sending him to the All-Star Game. Nick is on the “Final Vote” ballot on the American League side and we can vote all we want until Thursday. I urge you all to vote [...]
The Yankees have already played the A’s this year, taking 2 of 3 on the road, but Yankeeist hadn’t begun detailing the team’s historical performances yet, so here’s a belated look at how the Bombers have done against Oakland in the past:
The Yankees first trip to Oakland this year was a [...]
Over the next few days, I’m going to look at the entire American League All-Star Game roster and break down the selections. Today, I’ll start with the AL starting pitchers, a conversation surely familiar to readers of TYU. Two weeks ago I examined the cream of the AL SP crop and made a preliminary ranking [...]
Yesterday’s game was an odd affair. Phil Hughes continued his recent struggles. Mariano Rivera gave up a run for the first time since May. Marcus Thames collected his 2nd walk-off hit of the year. But for me the highlight of the game was Brett Gardner‘s inside the park home run. [...]
Yesterday, my girlfriend Liz and I attended Yankee Stadium for the third time this season. And, all three times, the Yankees have won. Without digging through all my old ticket stubs, I’m relatively certain I’ve never been to a game on July 4th before.
Maybe it’s because I’m older and slightly more jaded than I [...]
Every year that MLB announces it’s All Star Game rosters, there are always a few selections that raise some eyebrows and this year was no different. Joey Votto absence from the National League roster had many fans scratching their heads, and in the American League the selection of Phil Hughes over Andy Pettitte had [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees