The Yankees have been better off with Brett Gardner this year and not just because of his low salary. He has performed better than the other LF candidate, Johnny Damon.
Back in April, I never thought I’d be saying that. If anything, I thought Gardner would prove the better option than Damon only because [...]
Dontrelle Willis’ story is well known. Drafted by the Cubs in 2000, Willis was traded to the Marlins in a deal that sent Matt Clement to the Cubs. In 2003 he made his debut as a 21 year old and won Rookie of the Year, going 14-6 with a 3.30 ERA (3.45 [...]
With the Yankees’ victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks last night, the team now stands 1.5 games ahead of both the Tampa Bay Rays (slumping fast) and the Boston Red Sox, in first place in baseball’s toughest division. At the same time last year the Bombers were 39-32, five games behind the Sox. For [...]
This one should be fairly simple, right? As with my Blyleven post , I’m sure I’ll be preaching to the choir, but Mike Mussina should be in the Hall of Fame when his time comes. But, of course, there will be doubters out there. So, I will preemptively make the case for the [...]
So, how about that Andy Pettitte?
Seriously, is there anything he can’t do these days? Andy, have you thought about giving curing cancer a try? Pettitte has been a near-lock for seven innings of two-runs-or-less ball this season, and true to form he gave another seven strong innings last [...]
Throughout a Baseball season, story lines inevitably emerge. Some reflect the human element of the game, the personal relationships both good and bad between players and coaches, the inner struggles players face during slumps and the mental aspect of the game. Then again, others are just lame excuses in a desperate search [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees