Hisanori Takahashi shut the Yankees down for the second straight time, tossing six shutout innings, as the Bombers fell to the Mets 4-0. Javier Vazquez notched another solid outing, throwing seven innings of one-run ball, but given the Yankees’ latest offensive malaise that would wind up being [...]
Over the last few weeks, pitching coach Dave Eiland has been away from the Yankees due to personal matters. While most fans and members of the media have not said anything about this, there are a handful of fans that are starting to get antsy about Eiland’s whereabouts. Initially, it was just one lunatic on [...]
Hey, all. It’s Friday afternoon and I’ve had a really long week with a big paper due, internship kicking my ass (dealing with a middle school full of kid’s who’ve checked out is trying), and a bunch of hours at work. Anyway, in lieu of a big article, I thought I’d serve up some food [...]
Take your mind off the fact that the United States World Cup team was robbed of a win, a glorious, come-from-behind win, and focus on some baseball.
Recently Moshe passed on an interesting series idea: to examine the performance of the three contending AL East teams against their preseason projections. While the 2010 season is [...]
With the Yankees’ loss to Philly last night, the Rays’ loss to Atlanta, and the scrappy, small-market Red Sox’s win over Arizona, the tight race in the AL East that everyone predicted in the preseason is finally here. The three teams sit atop the AL East, and all of baseball. [...]
This isn’t going to be much of a wrap up. I’m going to veer from my normal analytical path and just go straight gut reaction for most of this one.
In true YCPB fashion, the one game the Yankees took this series was against Roy Halladay and they hit him very well. They followed [...]
A month ago I would’ve expected this to have been a cakewalk, but as mentioned on Monday, the Mets are [...]
The Yankees were owned by a total scrub pitcher for the second straight night, falling to Kyle Kendrick and the Phillies 7-1 in New York’s second straight lackluster effort. I’m trying not to get too bent out of shape over the loss — hey, offensive slump or not, [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees