With regards to this year’s All-Star voting, I absolutely refuse to vote for the slumping Mark Teixeira as the American League’s first baseman. Minnesota’s Justin Morneau, who, by about 200K votes, currently leads the voting at that position (at least as of yesterday), is a much more deserving candidate. For a quick comparison, [...]
Andy Pettitte is having a good year. In 12 starts and 80 innings he has won 8 games and lost only 1, given up 24 earned runs, struck out 55 and walked 22. He has an ERA of 2.46, a K/9 of 6.16 and a BB/9 of 2.46. Whether it is because of the low [...]
Now that the Yankees are back in first place following their sweep of the Astros, it seems as if we have reached a good point to reflect upon what has happened on the field thus far. I thought it might be interesting to look at where each player ranks at his position in terms of [...]
I am not a big soccer fan. I don’t follow the MLS in any way, shape or form. I don’t put the time and/or energy into following a team from the English Premier League or La Liga in Spain or Seire A in Italy. Yet, every four years, I fall in love with the World [...]
Whoa, wasn’t expecting this. I’d submitted my Alex Rodriguez power outage piece to Fangraphs last week, the day before I published it on Yankeeist. As I hadn’t heard anything back, I assumed they decided not to go with it.
Well apparently they liked it, because now it’s [...]
The Philadelphia Phillies return to Yankee Stadium tonight for the first time since losing the 2009 World Series to the Yankees in Game 6 last November 4.
The two teams have of course added and subtracted a wide variety of players from their rosters since that time, although most [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees