How inevitable was this move? The Yankees have re-signed right-hander Chad Gaudin, who was recently released by the A’s, adding him to their bullpen as a long reliever. This is likely a reaction to the loss of Alfredo Aceves, as the reliever reaggravated a back injury yesterday that could ultimately lead to surgery. [...]
Just when I thought the Yankees’ recent performance couldn’t get any weirder, it does. I wasn’t in a position to watch yesterday’s game. Around 10pm I asked a friend of mine for a score update. You can imagine my surprise upon learning it was 0-0 in the 6th. I didn’t realize until I got [...]
Allow me to steal a page from Moshe’s book and start a discussion.
Last night, during the top of the first inning, Al Lieter was saying what everyone always says about the Twins: They play good defense. Their pitchers throw strikes. And, of course, they have players that play the game the right way. [...]
After beginning the 2006 season in the bullpen, Francisco Liriano was converted back to a starter and promptly set the American League on fire like Sherman to the sea. Over 121 innings Liriano posted a 2.16 ERA, an ERA+ of 208, a FIP of 2.55 and an xFIP of 2.35. He struck [...]
While waiting for the Yankee-Twin game to resume last night (which obviously didn’t end up happening) I caught some highlights from the Cardinals game on MLB Network and it reminded me that the Yankees may or may not have been pursuing Matt Holliday this past offseason. This [...]
It will be a sight for sore eyes when Curtis Granderson returns to the New York Yankees on Friday. Not only did we miss Curtis’s affable nature and good charm, but we missed his baseball skills even more.
The first thing his return does is send someone off of the active roster. There are [...]
Last night’s Yanks-Twins contest was suspended heading to the top of the sixth and is scheduled to resume today, Wednesday at 5:05. The previously scheduled Wednesday game is to start at either 7:10 or 1/2 hour following the conclusion of the suspended game. For the regularly scheduled contest, Andy Pettitte will be pitching for New [...]
Including last night’s rain-shortened affair against the Twins that will be completed at 5:05pm today, the Yankees have not scored a run in the first five innings of a game since last Thursday, a [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees