Over their last 15 games, the Yankees are 5-10.
Obviously, the team has hit a rough stretch offensively, one that can be connected, in part, to the team’s bevy of injuries. However, with that said, though much of the collective slump is predicated upon a wide-sweeping offensive malaise, the Yankees’ starting pitching, which [...]
On the season, Derek Jeter has amassed a first pitch strike percentage of 63.6% (the number is based on first pitches that are thrown for strikes, as well as the number of first pitches Jeter swings at). To Yankee fans, that rate is probably surprising in that it is so low. Based on [...]
Nick Swisher is having a typical Nick Swisher season. That is to say, he’s having a good season. In fact, he’s having a great season. He is on pace to break his career highs in average, slugging, OPS, wOBA, and wRC+. So, how’s he doing it?
Shockingly enough, Swisher is hitting for a high [...]
[image title="Thurman Munson" size="full" id="17896" align="center" linkto="full" ]
This is the first in what will be an extended series of posts that will run over the summer. I will do one post covering the top 5 Yankees by WAR (Wins Above Replacement) at each position, plus a second profile piece on one player at [...]
The Yankees follow up their most wretched stretch of the 2010 season with a visit to the AL Central-leading Minnesota Twins and their beautiful new ballpark, not to mention an identical won-loss record. This will also be the last time the two teams meet this season, barring a postseason engagement.
Tonight we’ll get a matchup of A.J. Burnett and Scott Baker. As Yankee fans, we pretty much know what to expect from Burnett: fastballs and curveballs with a few changeups mixed in.
This will be the second time the two pitchers have faced each other in the 2010 season. On May 14th, Burnett got a [...]
Mike: You know what’s not great, the Yankees’ play lately.
Larry: I’m trying to remind myself that as frustrating as they’ve been, (a) It’s still only May; (b) [...]
On May 2nd Derek Jeter was off to a typical strong start. He was hitting .333/.367/.510 (877 OPS) and was doing what Yankee fans and media watchers have long come to expect from him. But since then, he’s collected just 19 hits in his past 90 ABs (.211) and has seen his [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees