If you’ve watched most of the Yankees’ games this year, the spray chart below probably isn’t much of a surprise.
Whenever Gardner gets a hit, most of the time he finds a way to slap the ball to left field, just over the head of the third baseman, or he [...]
I have long advocated that the Yankees give Elijah Dukes a shot on their bench. With Curtis Granderson hurt, Randy Winn struggling, and Marcus Thames occupying the DH slot, the time is right for the addition of another bat. Yes, I know the offense is just fine and that the Yankees are a playoff team [...]
Anyone watching last night’s 9th inning was treated to an odd sight. Tigers closer Jose Valverde looked fantastic, striking out Nick Swisher, Mark Teixeira, and Alex Rodriguez in succession to finish the game. What was odd was that after each strikeout, Valverde did a little dance off the mound and a fistpump. Take a look [...]
Perhaps this is unfair to him because I’m writing this right after Winn’s infield fly ball in the 8th inning was the biggest WPA swing of the game, but Winn needs to step it up. Quickly.
With the injury to Curtis Granderson, Winn is going to be seeing a lot more playing time. As [...]
Last night we saw an old friend, one we haven’t seen in quite a while. Someone who many of us wondered if he even existed anymore. One who lit up radar guns and set the world of Baseball on fire back in 2007. A pitcher who blew away hitters with his high [...]
Austin Romine is off to a scorching start for AA Trenton, putting up a .326/.396/.516 line on the season, for a nifty .912 OPS. Romine has started off the month of May relatively slowly in the average department, only hitting .267 (compared to .354 in April). However, Romine has flashed more power in [...]
OK, actually it’s greetings from Ann Arbor, but Yankeeist was live in the Motor City’s Comerica Park during tonight’s game. For the Yankeeist faithful who may not remember, this is my second post from the road. Earlier this season I saw the Yankees play the A’s in Oakland. Oakland [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees