AJ Burnett has the reputation for being able to throw a no-hitter or a complete bomb every time he takes the mound. His stuff is excellent but often unpredictable. If he locates his fastball and can command his “hook”, as he likes to call it, then batters beware. If he can’t, then he sometimes gets [...]
[image title="Hughes in Boston" size="full" id="17502" align="center" linkto="full" ]
So, about last night. Let’s see, Nick Johnson went down with a wrist injury. Josh Beckett beaned Robinson Cano and Derek Jeter and brushed back Francisco Cervelli two separate times. Alex Rodriguez and CC Sabathia both screamed at Beckett from the dugout, [...]
Loyal readers will recall the analysis we did just before the season began of how the Yankees have fared at Fenway Park since 2003. And even loyaler (probably not a word) readers will remember that I despise having to watch the Yankees play the Red Sox at Fenway Park [...]
After finishing the semester from hell, I will now be returning to 1-2 posts per day. And I’d like to start with something that I’ve been thinking about for some time.
The Yankees have had a bad week on the injury front. To recap, they are:
Curtis Granderson is to miss about a month with [...]
When I was in elementary school my dad came home from a business trip with a video that Dave Winfield gave a colleague of his. Once I was finally finished hyperventilating about my dad meeting Dave Winfield, I fell in love with the video. It was called “Grand Slam” and it was a [...]
On last night’s YES broadcast, much was made by Michael Kay in the 6th inning about how Josh Beckett seemed “disinterested” after the Gardner walk. That he was hitting batters intentionally to force Tito Francona’s hand and get him out of a game that he no longer wanted to compete in. This [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
- Sacramento PC Repair on Yanks finally sign non-Yankee free agent in Russell Martin
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees