[image title="NY-AE396A_NYNUM_NS_20100425195901" size="full" id="17039" align="center" linkto="full" ]
Just in case the local media needed another reason to rip on A-Rod, here are the results of a study done by the WSJ on time around the bases:
In case New Yorkers needed another way to compare Derek Jeter to Alex Rodriguez, we’ve found something [...]
[image title="27yanksatwhitehouse-blogSpan" size="full" id="17033" align="center" linkto="full" ]
After visiting the veterans at Walter Reed From Lynn Zinser:
President Barack Obama welcomed the Yankees to the White House on Monday, lauding them for the franchise’s 27th championship, and poking a bit of fun at how long it took to win this one.
“Now, it’s [...]
Brett Gardner is batting .340/.436/.404/.841. I’m going to repeat that. Because it bears repeating. Brett Gardner is hitting .340/.436/.404/.841. Now, a few things–obviously, it’s a small sample and I don’t think Gardner will even dream of keeping this up. Still, that doesn’t mean we can’t examine what Brett’s doing during this hot streak to [...]
I saw this over at Sliding Into Home and figured a response was necessary:
I think it’s time we accept that Javier Vazquez is a gutless bitch who cannot handle New York or the American League. After today’s stinker, the goat of 2004 is now 1-3 with an ERA of 9.00, and clearly [...]
[image title="1777905" size="full" id="17005" align="center" linkto="full" ]
What’s the perfect distraction for a burnt-out graduate student with a bunch of papers due in 3 days? Minor league baseball blogging.
Graham Stoneburner pitched about as good as he could on Saturday – 8 innings, 1 earned run, 8 strikeouts, no walks. At one point, he [...]
The Yankees lost for the third time in four games yesterday, falling to the Angels 8-4. Things started out well enough, and dreams of a 4-2 west coast road trip (along with a 4-2 record vs. the Los Annoying Annoyings of Annoyanceland) started dancing in my head after the [...]
-First and foremost, Javier Vazquez. Yes, it’s time to start worrying about him. He clearly has no confidence in his fastball, and for good reason. He’s only throwing it about 1/3 of the time, so from a hitters’ perspective pretty much everything is off speed. He needs to challenge hitters and set [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Christina on Game Thread: Angels versus Yankees, Saturday July 14th
- walkfit platinum reviews on The TYA staff on the Yankees’ television and radio broadcast teams
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees