A.J. Burnett began the afternoon somewhat shakily but rebounded to give the Yankees seven strong innings of two-run ball — along with the team’s third straight quality start — as the Yanks beat the Tampa Bay Rays 7-3 en route to a second straight series win against a primary [...]
[image title="arod600" size="full" id="16639" align="center" linkto="full" ]
In a Fox News article filled with the typical inanities about Robinson Cano’s struggles in the clutch (he was coasting, too much success too fast, hangin’ with the Melk Man) comes a nice story about Alex Rodriguez mentoring Robbie:
So the question is: What (or who) [...]
CC Sabathia tantalized Yankee fans yesterday afternoon, tossing 7 2/3 innings of no-hit ball against one of the top offenses in baseball, as the Yankees pounded the Rays 10-0 to even the weekend series at one apiece.
Backup catcher Kelly Shoppach of all people broke up CC’s no-hit bid [...]
I haven’t done one of these in a while, and there’s loads of good stuff out there from the past few days. Here goes-
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Christina on Game Thread: Angels versus Yankees, Saturday July 14th
- walkfit platinum reviews on The TYA staff on the Yankees’ television and radio broadcast teams
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees