Beyond the Box Score’s Satchel Price has an interesting article out, in which Price compares number nine hitters across the American League (right off the bat, Price admits that the piece is somewhat cursory, in that number nine hitters are subject to change give certain situations, as we saw last night with Curtis [...]
Andy Pettitte pitched well last night, giving up only one earned run over six innings at Fenway Park. The vintage performance actually made me wonder about his future with the Yankees, as well as Joba Chamberlain’s future, for the two are intimately connected.
Pettitte has been a reliable free agent piece for the Yankees since [...]
[image title="large_petleave529" size="full" id="16546" align="center" linkto="full" ]
I thought this was an issue that had gone away, but Joe West decided to dredge it up again last night when speaking to The Record:
“They’re the two clubs that don’t try to pick up the pace,” said West, the chief of the umpiring [...]
[image title="Picture 6" size="full" id="16540" align="center" linkto="full" ]
[image title="Picture 5" size="full" id="16538" align="center" linkto="full" ]
Twitter is an amazing tool for fans and bloggers, in that it provides access to people with expertise that many fans would not have had the ability to speak with in the past. [...]
In case you missed it yesterday, our buddy Pete cooked up an interactive David Ortiz Mad Libs, and then revised it so you can now post your best Ortiz tirade as a comment on Yankeeist or Twitter.
David Ortiz said WHAT?! [PetroleumJelliffe.com]
Like the gorgeous weather of the last few days, baseball returned to us this week in grand fashion. The season started on Sunday night with our beloved Bombers taking on the rival Red Sox in Boston. The series ended last night when Mariano Rivera induced a fly ball to left field off the bat of [...]
Raise your hand if you ever thought you’d see a Yankee-Red Sox game at Fenway Park enter extra innings tied at a National League-esque 1-1. Nope, me neither.
The Yankees held on to win the game 3-1 in 10 innings on the strength of a huge solo home [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees