[image title="carbopic" size="full" id="16391" align="center" linkto="full" ]
I do not often agree with Charlie Pierce, but he is right on the money here:
However, this is the most interesting part of the piece.
“When I came to the big leagues in 1970 with the Big Red Machine, the trainer told me, ‘You need [...]
From the charts above, one can see that the Yankees’ top three starters in 2009 – CC Sabathia, A.J. Burnett, Andy Pettitte – when paired with Jorge Posada, often struck out fewer batters and, in fact, walked more batters when compared to their career averages, and to the work done [...]
With yesterday’s paper, the New York Daily News included a special pull out section, previewing the baseball season. Therein was an article giving 28 reasons why the Yankees will win the World Series again in 2010. Breaking down all 28 would be tiresome and repetitive, so I’m just going to look at a few, [...]
Andrew Marchand (General) – Marchand has been the managing editor for ESPN Radio 1050 AM since 2007 and has provided on-air reports for over three years. He [...]
By popular demand as a follow-up to my study of how the Yankees have fared at Fenway Park since 2003, I’ve decided to explore what the Yankees have done vs. the Red Sox at home since 2003, and then we’ll calculate all the totals to find out how the [...]
Now, the chart certainly isn’t perfect, as there are a number of relevant contextual factors that simply go unstated (e.g., the number of pitchers versus the number of hitters, etc.), but central to the [...]
I cannot remember feeling as excited for any other baseball season as I do for the 2010 season (Editor’s note: Agreed!). Any title defense season is cause for excitement, but I was too young to appreciate it in the 90s. I’ve been a baseball fanatic since I was about four years [...]
Joel Sherman has a new piece up in the New York Post, where he examines the long-term considerations of why Hughes and Granderson had the inside track for 5th Starter and starting Centerfielder this year heading into camp. He writes:
They didn’t exactly rig the event as much as set the bar [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees