[image title="Royals Yankees Baseball" size="full" id="13843" align="center" linkto="full" ]
The ESPN park factors for 2009 were released, and Yankee Stadium actually comes in at .965, 20th in baseball. What does that mean? The legend on the ESPN data page explains:
Park Factor compares the rate of stats at home vs. the rate of [...]
As it is now January, Spring Training is literally right around the corner. Obviously, we’re going to see all the Yankees there, but who are some of the “new” faces we could see in Tampa come February? On the hitting side, there are quite a few.
Behind the dish, the Yankees are pretty much stacked. [...]
According to Dave O’Brien of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Braves can “afford to sign” the 36-year old outfielder “if they could do a one- or two-year deal for well below $10 mill per, and perhaps closer to $7-8 mill per season if it’s a two-year deal” (trading Melky Cabrera could also allow [...]
Yesterday, FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal wrote about the future of Cuban import, Aroldis Chapman, stating that it would not be surprising if a “low-revenue” (e.g. Marlins, A’s) organization rather than a big money club (e.g., Yankees, Red Sox, Angels) ultimately inked the desired left-hander to a deal. Rosenthal claims that “the Yankees and [...]
For most of the past week ESPN has been running articles selling the Hall of Fame credentials of players like Andre Dawson and Bert Blyleven. Along with Tim Raines, Dawson and Blyleven round out a core of HOF ballot veterans whose careers have put them on the cusp of baseball immortality (except [...]
With free agency rapidly entering January, the lack of interest in Johnny Damon seems befuddling. Johnny had one of his best seasons at the plate last season, and most expected that he would likely receive offers in the 2 year, 10-12 million a year range. However, it seems that this is not the case, and [...]
A few days ago, MLB Daily Dish at SBNation posed an interesting question:
Below is a list of the past ten World Series winners.
2004: Red Sox
2005: White Sox
2007: Red Sox
But which of these squads is the [...]
Boston sure has kept busy this winter, eh? The Sox have signed Adrian Beltre to a one-year, $9 million deal with a player option.
I can only imagine playing at Fenway Park and donning the fabled and famed home whites of the Boston nine will instantly [...]
Yankee fans will remember the incident where a Manhattan real estate broker charged that he made an anti-semetic remark while showing his apartment back in October. New York Magazine has done a follow-up piece on the banished Yankee tenor, which details his side of the story. It follows:
The once-beloved Irish tenor, [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees