The main issue at hand, at least from a financial perspective, with regards to a Roy Halladay trade is whether or not the 32-year old right-hander would require an extension upon being moved. Such a contingency would be extremely costly for a team, especially after parting with high-end prospects from one’s farm system. After [...]
About a week ago, it was reported that the Yankees were interested in former White Sox, Jermaine Dye (who wasn’t offered arbitration), although that report was subsequently shot down. Today, though, Joe Cowley, of the Chicago Sun-Times, rekindles that rumor, noting that the club has asked for Dye’s medical records (for [...]
This is a discussion that I had with a number of people on Twitter last night and garnered some strong reactions. With the Dodgers in a bit of turmoil and having had some success with Manny suspended, it is conceivable that a team could steal Manny Ramirez at a low cost in terms of prospects. [...]
[image title="b54tNhSk" size="full" id="11987" align="center" ]A lot of very unqualified writers are going to be voting for the Baseball Hall of Fame over the next few months. Unlike the seasonal awards voting process, many of the BBWAA members who vote for the Hall are no longer actively covering the game, and because of this have [...]
The latest in Yankeeist’s interview series brings us Was Watching’s Steve Lombardi. Steve’s one of the elder statesmen of the Yankee blogosphere, having kicked things off in 2005. As a fellow stathead, I enjoy Steve’s in-depth analyses and willingness to dig deeper to find out what the numbers are [...]
Yesterday morning, I attended the ‘WFAN Breakfast with a Champion’ featuring Brian Cashman at the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square. Joe Pawlikowski of River Ave Blues joined me, and I’m sure some of our readers have already seen his recap over there. If not, here’s a link. He goes [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees