The Arizona Fall League season began today, and 6 Yankees, playing for the Surprise Rafters, were part of a 17-4 shellacking of the Peoria Javelinas.
Ian Kennedy started, giving up a run on 2 hits in 4 innings of work, with 4 strikeouts. Zach Kroenke gave up a run on a hit and a walk [...]
While the specific dates of the individual ALCS games were released in advance, their respective starting times were a mystery until now.
The chart was provided by the Yankees’ official website. CC Sabathia is scheduled to start Game 1 against John Lackey. You can catch every game on FOX. Despite FOX’s [...]
As per LoHud’s Sam Borden:
Game 1: Friday, Oct. 16, 7:57 p.m. ET
Game 2: Saturday, Oct. 17, 7:57 p.m. ET
Game 3: Monday, Oct. 19, 4:13 p.m. ET
Game 4: Tuesday, Oct. 20, 7:57 p.m. ET
Game 5: Thursday, Oct. 22, 7:57 p.m. ET
Game 6: Saturday, Oct. 24, 4:13 p.m. ET (will [...]
Now that the Red Sox have been eliminated, I thought it would be fun to run through some of the awful articles written about them over the 2009 season. Just to show that we here at TYU like to be fair, I will run through our own predictions once the 2009 season has been completed. [...]
From Steve Lombardi:
Do the Yankees have to go on and win the World Series for this season to be considered “great”? Or, would it be enough just to reach the World Series – and the outcome of the Fall Classic doesn’t matter? Or, do the Yankees even have to win the ALCS for [...]
As per RAB, Friday and Saturday night’s ALCS Game 1 and 2 will each start at 7:37pm.
Oddly enough, I kind of liked the slightly earlier start times in the ALDS. Even though 6:07pm interfered with a number of fans’ abilities to get out of work to catch the first pitch, it was also [...]
Fresh off the ALDS where Alex Rodriguez seemed to win every game for us almost single handedly, it’s a good time to look back at his previous post seasons and put them in some context. Specifically, the charge that Alex isn’t ‘Clutch’ as a baseball player. The definition ‘Clutch’ in Baseball is [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
- Sacramento PC Repair on Yanks finally sign non-Yankee free agent in Russell Martin
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees