From Ted Keith (SI):
In fact, there are only two questions remaining for the team with the best record in baseball: Will Alex Rodriguez finally show up in October after batting .143 with 18 strikeouts in his last 16 postseason games? And how long will it take Yankee fans to boo him this postseason [...]
At the beginning of the season, I wrote that the top-30 prospects that I rated were the worst set of young players that I’ve rated since I started in 2006. This year, the Yankees have shown a marked improvement thanks to three factors:
Super-young Latin American prospects stepping up and becoming real prospects College draft [...]
From Steve Lombardi:
The only good thing Cashman has done in the last 12 months is take out the Steinbrenner Family Checkbook and spend more money than any other team in baseball was capable of spending in one off-season…to acquire the best talent on the free agent market…and plug the holes on his team [...]
From Ken Rosenthal:
Preseason pick: Grady Sizemore, CF, Indians
1. Joe Mauer, C, Twins: In the end, it was not even close.
2. Kevin Youkilis, 1B, Red Sox: Defensive versatility makes him unique.
3. Alex Rodriguez, 3B, Yankees: Team is 89-42 since his return.
4. Miguel Cabrera, 1B, Tigers: No A-Rod or [...]
Not too long ago, RAB made an excellent case for re-signing Hideki Matsui, a free-agent at the end of the season. The argument boiled down to two main points. 1) The Yankee offense would suffer without a proper DH, and 2) Matsui is one of the very best [...]
SG of RLYW today shows us what we might be able to expect of Phil Hughes, starting pitcher, in 2010.
While most Yankee fans would probably saw their left foot off for a 2.61 ERA over 137 innings of starting pitching from Hughes, he obviously isn’t going to be [...]
Let’s discuss (the world’s most debated) pitcher Joba Chamberlain, who once again was awful on Wednesday. There’s no disputing he’s been bad lately, his ERA since July 31st is around 7.50. So I want to get a conversation going where we can all offer up our theories as to what’s going on with him and [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees