Scranton defeated by Durham, 4-1 (Durham leads best of 5 series 1-0)
- Romulo Sanchez took the loss for the Yankees, giving up 3 runs on 4 hits and 2 walks in 5 innings, with 8 strikeouts. He was outdueled by Jeremy Hellickson, who gave up a run and fanned 6 in 6 2/3 innings.
- Zach Kroenke gave up a run on 2 hits and a walk in 1 inning of relief, with 2 strikeouts.
- Jose Valdez struck out 2 in 2 perfect innings.
- Kevin Russo and Colin Curtis were 1 for 4, and each made an error.
- Austin Jackson was 0 for 2 with 2 walks.
- Juan Miranda was 0 for 3 with a walk.
- John Rodriguez was 2 for 4 with a solo shot off Hellickson.
- Reegie Corona was 1 for 3 with a double.
Tampa falls to Charlotte, 3-1 (5-game series tied 2-2)
- Ryan Zink was the loser, giving up 3 runs on 6 hits and 2 walks in 5 2/3 innings, with 4 strikeouts.
- Jonathan Ortiz pitched 1 1/3 perfect innings of relief.
- Dan Brewer was 1 for 4.
- David Adams was 2 for 4 with a double.
- Austin Romine was 0 for 4, and threw out the only runner attempting to steal on him.
- Damon Sublett was 0 for 3 with a walk.
- Luis Nunez was 1 for 3.
Staten Island falls to Mahoning Valley, 3-2 (11 innings, 3-game series tied 1-1)
- Sean Black started for the Yankees, giving up 2 runs on 5 hits in 4 innings of work, with 8 strikeouts.
- Griffin Bailey, Gavin Brooks and Ryan Flannery combined for 6 shutout innings, allowing 5 hits and 2 walks while striking out 7.
- Ronny Marte took the loss, giving up a solo homer in the bottom of the 11th.
- Jimmy Paredes and Deangelo Mack were each 2 for 5 with a double. Paredes is hitting .455 in the postseason.
- Luke Murton and Kyle Higashioka were 1 for 5.
- Carmen Angelini was 1 for 4.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees