Here are the lineups, courtesy of Pete Abraham (LoHud):
Pitching: RHP A.J. Burnett (11-9, 4.22).
Joe Girardi apparently has zero interest in winning this afternoon and subsequently going into the off day on a high note.
SG at RLYW has the Yankee lineup under the heading “1962 Mets,” which may actually be generous. To wit:
From Steve Goldman:
Melky putters on. His season will culminate in something of a draw. He’s not the abject failure that he was last year, when he had to be sent back to the Minor Leagues, but he still hasn’t established himself as more than a placeholder starter. He’s hitting .273/.335/.415 right now. The [...]
Last night, Chad Gaudin turned in another serviceable outing, allowing 2 runs in 4.2 innings, as he cruised until tiring in the 5th. He has allowed 3 runs or less in his last three starts, and has an ERA of 3.71 as a Yankee. Why is this important? Well, take a gander at Brian Cashman’s [...]
The Yankees finally beat the Angels on Los Angeles’ home field last night, 6-5, in a game in which the Yankees led 5-0 at one point and wouldn’t end until nearly 2am on the east coast. The Yankees also clinched their 14th playoff appearance in 15 seasons during the game, as the Texas [...]
Celebrate the Yankees making the postseason all you want, but tonight’s bigger accomplishment may have been the Yankees winning a game in, as one sportswriter called it, “their own private hell”.
The game, for a while, seemed to be a typical New York Yankees-in-Anaheim game, wherein the Yankees would stake themselves to a fairly comfortable [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees