From… Sam Borden (LoHud):
Pitching: RHP Joba Chamberlain (9-6, 4.72)
Yusei Kikuchi, an 18-year old lefty who pitched for the Hanamaki Higashi High School baseball team as recently as Monday, is expected to be the number one pick in Japan’s upcoming amateur draft. However, Kikuchi is currently debating whether or not to skip Japan’s draft completely so that he may seek a contract with [...]
After the Yankees’ 11th walk off win of the season, Steve listed the walk offs and linked to the relevant boxscores. With one home game remaining and the Yankees walk-off total up to 15, I thought it would be fun to run through them all, with the links pointing towards replays of each exciting walk [...]
From Joe at RAB:
While the Twins make a great baseball story, we’re still focused on what this will mean for the Yankees. Would they prefer Detroit or Minnesota? The question might sound like a no-brainer at first. The Twins are without their slugging first baseman and have generally been the inferior team during [...]
I know this is a Yankee blog, but Boston clinching a spot in October despite losing five in a row is pretty damn amusing. To think for a brief moment in August I actually thought the Rangers might pull a Wild Card berth out.
Far more importantly, the Yankees [...]
Yes, I know Blogger sucks and its commenting system is awful. I also realize that WordPress and almost every other blogging software is light years ahead of Blogger in every conceivable way.
Regardless, Blogger’s upgraded itself enough whereby it’s still way quicker (and, more importantly, freer) to get a site up-and-running via Blogger than anywhere [...]
-I actually felt bad for Kyle Farnsworth last night, that was about as ‘busted’ a rally as you’ll ever see. Cervelli’s ball takes a crazy hop off the mound, Hinske’s attempted stolen base throw to 2nd sails into CF and then Miranda’s ball goes off Kyle’s leg for the win. Even the Hinske hit would [...]
In the year of the Walk-Off, why not add Juan Miranda to the mix?
In an utterly insignificant game, Yankee fans could still enjoy a good outing from Burnett and the fifteenth walk-off win of the year–against the immortal Kyle Farnsworth.
To put the Yankees’ walk off wins in perspective, in the entirety of the [...]
Here are the lineups, via PA:
Pitching: RHP A.J. Burnett (12-9, 4.19).
From Stewart Mandel (SI):
NEW YORK — New York Yankees owner Hal Steinbrenner, New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg and the commissioners of the Big East and Big 12 will announce at a news conference Wednesday the formation of the Yankee Bowl, to be held at the new Yankee Stadium beginning with the 2010-11 [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees