This from a random forum, so take it with a grain of salt:
I’ve got a great story to share from last night’s game.
So yesterday, Phil Coke was signing autographs for a bunch of Yankees fans for about 20 minutes (I didn’t get one unfortunately), and some guy comes up with a Red [...]
1) That whole “we only need to take flyers on high risk free agents” strategy would look pretty stupid. 2) Hahahahaha
3) The AL East being far and away the best division would seem much less true.
Posted by Skip
In a classic “get off my lawn column,” the ageless Maury Allen ripped into AJ Burnett, Joe Girardi, and the pie throwing culture of the 2009 Yankees:
Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Joe DiMaggio and Mickey Mantle are spinning in their graves.
The Yankees, winners of 39 pennants and 26 World Championships, have become the [...]
Sorry for my recent absence. Things have been hectic over the last week or so, and will likely remain so until Friday. However, today’s signing deadline news is pretty important, so here is what has happened so far.
Slade Heathcott, the Yankees’ first round pick, signed for 2.2 million, almost double the slot recommendation for [...]
Hideki Matsui was held out of the New York Yankees’ lineup on Sunday, got his swollen knee drained and will likely miss at least one more game.
Manager Joe Girardi said after New York lost for just the second time in 14 games on Sunday, 10-3 to Seattle, that the designated hitter [...]
I have to say I’m pretty disappointed the Yanks weren’t able to sweep this past weekend. I know we’ve been playing spectacularly well, and we were due for a letdown at some point, but the greedy Yankee fan in me wants them to win every single game, especially when playing a team as pathetic as [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees