. . isn’t it? We all know the new Yankee Stadium in leading all of Baseball in Home Runs allowed this season, and the Yanks are #2 only to Texas in HRs as a team. The Park Factor for HRs is 1.430, which leads all of Baseball in that category. So I think [...]
According, to Anthony DiComo (MLB), the Yankees appear ready to skip Joba Chamberlain’s next start (not tonight’s start), which is this Sunday against Seattle. Instead of Joba, it looks like Chad Guadin could get the nod. Joba needs to be kept to an innings limit and with Gaudin, Towers, Ortiz and Hirsh serving as [...]
The Other Chris H. posed this question during yesterday’s game, and I initially planned on tacking it as a full length post. However, I felt that an in-depth post on the issue would be better served by waiting until after the season, when the variables stop shifting. Instead, I will briefly list the names I [...]
This is a guest post from contest winner Jason Gao.
Barely a week after the trade deadline is not the ideal time to analyze the trades. But fans (like me) are very prone to making snap decisions. So I will. I will look at some of the more important deadline deals, see how they’ve [...]
As fans, we often get fairly cocky about our knowledge of the sport. We make sweeping generalizations about a manager and a decision based upon our own store of experience, often criticizing moves as being clearly wrong. However, in actuallity, baseball is a complex sport that often presents multiple reasonable courses of action. Yet we [...]
Just came across this the other day on Baseball Almanac, and it’s full of amazing stuff. For all the stats that get thrown at you on a regular basis, these are the truly rare, truly special occurrences. They explain:
Then there are those who are unreachable. These are the twenty-game winner on a [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees