The Yankees acquired Chad Gaudin from the Padres for a PTBNL. Gaudin has 19 starts for the Padres this year, and has pitched to the tune of a 5.13 ERA. He has a career ERA of 4.58, and has some experience pitching in the AL East, having come up with Tampa. Throw him onto the [...]
Plus there’s the fact that Garland is a bona fide innings-eater, on pace to top 190 innings for the eighth straight year. Given the Dodgers’ and Yankees’ innings-cap concerns surrounding Clayton Kershaw and Joba Chamberlain — not to mention those two teams’ deep pockets — Garland’s presence would allow those two teams [...]
Steve at Was Watching asked the following question, and I think it deserves some discussion:
There’s been some debate about how the Yankees fans should receive David Oritz in the Bronx for this current big series.
I suppose it depends on whether you went to the “People who live in glass houses…” school or [...]
Ever since David Ortiz was outed as a steroid user last week, there has been a general cry by baseball fans and former players that the entire list of 103 names be released. The argument is that the good of the game is at stake, and that it would be best to rip off the [...]
From Chad Jennings:
This is the way it goes when a team develops from within. Some fans don’t have the patience for player development, and that’s fine. They don’t want to sit through Beckham hitting .071 with no RBIs through his first eight major league games, I get that. They don’t want to deal [...]
Yankee fans everywhere are excited for the beginning of tonight’s big 4 game set with the hated Red Sox, and they should be. If the Yanks could manage a sweep of the Sox, they could send them reeling 6 1/2 games back with little hope of winning the AL East and fighting for their playoff [...]
With the mighty Red Sox striking out (and Brad Penney’s ERA continuing to balloon), an unlikely win last night with Sergio Mitre on the hill pushed the Yankees lead back to 2.5 games in the hotly contested A.L. East. Despite only getting 4 and a third innings out of Meatball, er Mitre, the bullpen managed [...]
Scranton was off tonight
Trenton falls to Reading, 8-4
Jeremy Bleich started for the Thunder against Pedro Martinez, and was not at his best. In 5 innings, the Stanford southpaw gave up 7 runs (5 earned) on 11 hits and a walk, with 6 strikeouts. Kanekoa Texeira struck out 2 in 2 innings of 1-run [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees