The Blair Witch Project buy With the dearth of news during this week leading to the same topics being brought up repeatedly, The Yankee Universe is running a Yankees trivia contest as a diversion.
The rules are simple. The first question is below. The answer to that question should be put into your web browser’s url area, where you should follow it with .blogspot.com. This will lead you to a page with another question, where the same rules apply. On each page, specific instructions are included to make sure you enter the right words, so be careful. For example, the answer may be Derek Jeter, and the instruction would read, add a 1 at the end of the name. This means the web address to the next question is derekjeter1.blogspot.com. There are 42 questions of varying difficulty, in honor of the great Mariano closing another All-Star game victory. The winner must leave a comment on the final page. Included in the comment should be the answers to questions # 4, 7, 14, 21, 28, 35, 42,and a name. The winner should then email me by using the contact us feature at the top of this page. If you think I made an error in the setup, email me. The winner gets to write a guest post of any length on any topic in the week following the contest, and a barely used copy of the new Thurman Munson biography. Good luck, and happy hunting.
Question # 1: Let’s start with an easy one. What were the Yankees called immediately before they were the Yankees? Give the city and team name. (ie newjerseycornhuskers.blogspot.com)
UPDATED: download Fuck We have a winner. Keep playing for the fun of it!!!
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees