Scranton was postponed again, due to wet fields. This is ridiculous.
Trenton blanked by New Britain, 5-0
- Jeremy Bleich took the loss, giving up 5 runs (3 earned) on 9 hits and 2 walks in 6 innings, with 6 strikeouts. He also had an 8-3 GO-AO ratio.
- Reegie Corona, Jorge Vazquez, and Jesus Montero (DH’ing), were each 0 for 4.
- Jose Molina was 0 for 3 with 2 strikeouts. Yup, that’s major league ready.
- Eduardo Nunez was 3 for 4 with a double.
- Chris Malec and Richie Robnett were 1 for 3.
- Austin Krum was 1 for 3.
Tampa beaten by Brevard County
- DJ Mitchell had a solid start, giving up 3 runs on 7 hits and 1 walk in 7 innings. Mitchell also struck out 2, and had a 12-6 GO-AO ratio.
- Dan Brewer was 1 for 5 with a steal.
- Matt Cusick was 3 for 3 with a walk, an error, and a stolen base.
- Austin Romine was 1 for 3 with a walk, his 12th of the season. He now has more walks than home runs. Romine also threw out 1 of 3 baserunners who attempted to steal on him, and allowed his 6th passed ball.
- Brandon Laird was 2 for 4 with a triple, and is batting .355 in his last 10 games.
Charleston falls to Asheville, 7-6 The Guns of Navarone full
- Brett Marshall had another rocky outing, giving up 5 runs (4 earned) on 9 hits and 3 walks in 4 2/3 innings, with 4 strikeouts.
- Jose Pirela was 1 for 5.
- Ray Kruml was 2 for 4 with a home run and an error.
- Melky Mesa was 1 for 3 with a walk, and launched his 18th homer of the year.
- Corban Joseph, Abe Almonte, Garrison Lassiter, and Mike Lyon were each 1 for 4.
SI over Lowell, 7-3
- Arodys Vizcaino his weakest outing of the year, giving up 3 runs on 6 hits and 2 walks in 4 innings, while striking out 3.
- Gavin Brooks gave up 2 hits and a walk in 2 scoreless innings, and struck out 1.
- Jimmy Paredes was 2 for 5, but was caught stealing.
- Hector Rabago was 2 for 3 with a walk.
- Zoilo Almonte was 2 for 5 with a double.
- Kyle Higashioka was 0 for 3 with a walk.
- Neil Medchill was 2 for 4 with a homer, his 3rd of the season.
- Rob Lyerly was 2 for 4 wtih a double.
- Kelvin Castro was 1 for 4 with a triple.
- Luke Murton and Francisco Santana were each 1 for 4.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees