Scranton falls to Durham, 6-2 (7 innings, game 1 of doubleheader)
- Ivan Nova pitched a complete (7 inning) game and took the loss, giving up 6 runs (5 earned) on 6 hits and 3 walks, and struck out 2.
- Kevin Russo was 2 for 3 with a steal.
- Ramiro Pena, Austin Jackson, and Shelley Duncan were each 0 for 2.
- Juan Miranda was 1 for 3 with a 2-run shot, his 15th.
- Yurrell de Caster was 1 for 3.
Scranton defeats Durham, 8-2 (7 innings, game 2)
- Romulo Sanchez started, giving up a run on 5 hits and 2 walks in 5 innings, and striking out 5.
- Mike Dunn gave up a run on 2 hits and 2 walks in 2 innings, and fanned 2.
- Kevin Russo was 2 for 4 with 2 doubles.
- Ramiro Pena was 0 for 3.
- Austin Jackson was 0 for 3, dropping his average to .307.
- Juan Miranda was 0 for 2 with a walk.
- Yurrell de Caster was 1 for 3.
- John Rodriguez was 1 for 2 with a homer and a walk.
- Francisco Cervelli was 0 for 2.
- Colin Curtis was 1 for 2.
- Eric Duncan was 2 for 3 with a double.
Trenton falls to Harrisburg, 8-4 (9 innings, game 1)
- Wilkins de la Rosa started, giving up 4 runs on 7 hits and a walk in 4 innings, and struck out 4.
- Austin Krum was 1 for 4 with a walk.
- Reegie Corona was 1 for 4 with a double.
- Eduardo Nunez and Richie Robnett were 1 for 3 with a walk.
- Jesus Montero, catching, was 1 for 4, and nailed an attempted basestealer.
- Edwar Gonzalez and James Cooper were 1 for 4. Cooper doubled.
Trenton blanks Harrisburg, 5-0 (game 2, 7 innings)
- Paul Bush started, giving up 2 hits and a walk in 5 scoreless innings, and striking out 6.
- Kanekoa Texeira gave up 2 hits and struck out 1 in 2 shutout innings.
- Austin Krum was 1 for 3.
- Reegie Corona was 2 for 3 with a triple and a steal.
- Eduardo Nunez was 1 for 3 with a steal and his 22nd error.
- Chris Malec was 1 for 3 with a double.
- James Cooper was 1 for 3.
- Edwar Gonzalez was 2 for 3.
Tampa’s game against Jupiter was postponed
Charleston was off tonight
Staten Island beats Brooklyn, 12-3 (7 innings, game 1 of doubleheader)
- Matt Richardson got the start, giving up 3 runs (1 earned) on 4 hits and a walk in 4 innings, and striking out 2.
- Jimmy Paredes was 3 for 5 with a double and a homer.
- Zoilo Almonte was 1 for 4.
- Neil Medchill was 0 for 3 with 2 walks.
- Kyle Higashioka was 2 for 4 with a walk.
- Deangelo Mack and Luke Murton were each 2 for 4 with a homer.
- Carmen Angelini was 1 for 3, and made an error, his 5th in Staten Island.
- Hector Rabago was 1 for 3 with a walk.
Staten Island blanked by Brooklyn, 3-0 (game 2, 7 innings)
- Michael Solbach took the loss despite fairly well. In 4 innings, Solbach gave up 3 runs (1 earned) on 4 hits and 3 walks, and struck out 6. He did not help his cause by making 2 errors.
- Kelvin Castro was 1 for 3 with a steal.
- Neil Medchill was 1 for 2 with a walk.
- Deangelo Mack was 1 for 3.
- Carmen Angelini was 1 for 3.
GCL Yanks fall to Tigers, 6-3 (game 1, 7 innings)
- Mikey O’Brien took the loss, giving up 5 runs (4 earned) on 7 hits and a walk in 5 innings, and striking out 5.
- Eduardo Sosa was 0 for 1 with 2 walks and a steal.
- Jose Toussen was 1 for 3 with a walk, a double, and an error.
- Francisco Arcia was 1 for 2 with a double.
- Kelvin De Leon was 1 for 3 with a double and a walk.
- Jose Mojica was 1 for 3.
GCL Yanks tame Tigers, 6-1
- Wilton Rodriguez started, giving up a run on 2 hits in 4 innings.
- Eduardo Sosa was 1 for 3, but got picked off.
- Kevin Mahoney was 1 for 4 with a homer.
- Jose Mojica was 3 for 4 with a triple.
- Ramon Flores and Yunior Tabares were each 1 for 4 with a double.
- Buck Afenir was 3 for 3 with 2 doubles and a home run.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees