Scranton blanks Toledo, 4-0
- Zach Kroenke started, giving up 4 hits and a walk in 4 shutout innings, and striking out 4. He also picked off 2 runners, helping his cause. Kroenke has an 0.94 ERA through 47 2/3 innings this season.
- Eric Wordekemper got the win, giving up a hit and fanning 2 in 4 scoreless.
- Kevin Whelan gave up a hit in 1 shutout inning.
- Kevin Russo was 3 for 4 with 3 doubles.
- Ramiro Pena was 2 for 3 with 2 doubles.
- Austin Jackson was 2 for 5 with a double.
- Shelley Duncan was 1 for 3 with 2 walks.
- Juan Miranda was 0 for 4.
- Yurrell de Caster and Colin Curtis were 1 for 4.
Trenton falls to Harrisburg, 9-1
- Ryan Pope got roughed up, giving up 9 runs (8 earned) on 12 hits and 2 walks in 5 1/3 innings.
- Kanekoa Texeira gave up 2 hits and a walk in 2 2/3 innings, and struck out 2.
- Wilkins Arias struck out the side in a perfect inning of relief.
- Reegie Corona was 1 for 3.
- Eduardo Nunez was 1 for 4.
- Jesus Montero was 0 for 4, dropping his average in AA to .301. He also had his 7th passed ball, something he needs to cut down on.
- Chris Malec was 2 for 4.
- Edwar Gonzalez and James Cooper were both 1 for 3.
Tampa shuts down Charlotte, 9-0
- Lance Pendleton continued his strong pitching, giving up 5 hits and a walk in 7 shutout innings, and striking out 4.
- Dan Brewer was 1 for 4.
- Luis Nunez was 1 for 5 with a double.
- Austin Romine was 1 for 3 with a triple and a walk.
- Damon Sublett was 2 for 4 with a walk.
- Brandon Laird and Walter Ibarra were 1 for 5.
- Kevin Smith was 3 for 5 with a double and his 6th homer.
- David Adams was 1 for 4 with a homer and a walk.
- Jack Rye was 2 for 4 with a walk.
Charleston gets no-hit by West Virginia, 4-0
- Hunter Strickland and Diego Moreno combined to no-hit the Riverdogs. The only blemishes were an error and a HBP.
- Trenton Lare, recently promoted from Staten Island, put together a good debut start. In 6 2/3 innings, Lare gave up 3 runs (2 earned) on 3 hits and 2 walks, with 8 strikeouts.
Staten Island falls to Hudson Valley, 5-3
- Adam Warren started for the Yankees, giving up 4 hits in 5 shutout innings, and striking out 5. Warren also maintained a 7-2 GO-AO ratio, and his ERA on the season sits at an even 1.00.
- Jimmy Paredes was 0 for 4.
- Zoilo Almonte was 2 for 4 with a double, and was caught stealing.
- Neil Medchill was 0 for 2 with 2 walks and a steal.
- Kyle Higashioka was 0 for 4 with 3 strikeouts.
- DeAngelo Mack was 2 for 4 with 2 doubles.
- Luke Murton was 2 for 3.
- Carmen Angelini was 0 for 4.
The GCL Yankees were postponed
Sorry for my lack of posts over the past few days, I was out of town.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees