Scranton’s game was postponed
Trenton defeats New Hampshire, 9-4
- Ryan Pope put together a great outing for the Thunder, giving up 3 hits and a walk in 8 shutout innings, with 7 strikeouts.
- Humberto Sanchez struggled, giving up 4 runs on 3 hits and a walk in 1 inning of work. 2 of the 3 hits left the yard.
- Austin Krum was 2 for 5 with a triple and a walk.
- Reegie Corona was 1 for 2 with 2 walks.
- Eduardo Nunez was 1 for 5.
- Jesus Montero, catching, was 2 for 5 with a double to raise his AA average to .308. And yes, even Jews love him
- Chris Malec was 2 for 3 with a walk.
- Edwar Gonzelz was 2 for 4 with a walk.
- Marcos Vechionacci was 2 for 5 with a double.
Tampa falls to Fort Myers, 2-1
- The Matrix Reloaded movie download
- Lance Pendleton took the loss despite pitching well. In 6 innings, the righty from Rice allowed 2 runs (1 earned) on 5 hits and 2 walks, while striking out 7.
- Brad Rulon, recently promoted to Tampa, struck out 3 in 3 scoreless innings of relief, and allowed a hit and a walk.
- Austin Romine was 0 for 4. He also threw out 2 of the 3 baserunners who attempted to steal against him.
- Damon Sublett was 1 for 4 with a solo shot.
- Brandon Laird was 1 for 4.
- Kevin Smith was 2 for 4.
Charleston over Greensboro, 8-2
- Cory Arbiso excelled today, giving up 2 walks in 8 no-hit innings, with 4 strikeouts.
- Charles Nolte blew the shutout as well as the no-hitter, giving up 2 runs on a hit and a walk.
- Jose Pirela was 1 for 5 with a walk.
- Abe Almonte was 2 for 5 with a triple and 2 stolen bases, giving him 18 on the year.
- Corban Joseph continued his hot hitting, going 2 for 4 with a walk. He is batting .361 in his last 10 games, and his average is up to .277.
- Melky Mesa was 1 for 3 with home run #19 of the season.
- Taylor Grote was 2 for 5.
- Addison Maruszak was 2 for 4 with a walk and an error.
- Chase Weems was 2 for 4 with a walk.
Staten Island blanked by Jamestown, 3-0 (7 innings, game 1)
- Arodys Vizcaino was the hard-luck loser tonight, giving up an unearned run on 4 hits in 5 innings of work. The 18 year-old righty also struck out 9, and lowered his ERA to 2.87 on the season.
- Gavin Brooks gave up his first earned run as a Yankee, giving up 2 runs (1 earned) on 2 hits and 2 walks in 2 innings of relief. His ERA is still a solid 0.54.
- Zoilo Almonte was 1 for 3.
- Kyle Higashioka was 1 for 3 wtih a throwing error.
- Francisco Santana was 1 for 2.
- Everyone else in the lineup was hitless.
Confessions of a Window Cleaner full Staten Island defeats Jamestown, 6-3
- Adam Warren put together another strong start, giving up 4 hits in 5 shutout innings, and striking out 4.
- Francisco Santana was 1 for 3.
- Luke Murton was 1 for 2 with a walk.
- Neil Medchill was 0 for 2 with a walk and a steal.
- Kelvin Castro was 2 for 3 with 2 doubles.
- Ryan Baker was 1 for 3 with a grand slam.
- Emerson Landoni was 1 for 3.
GCL Yankees fall to Phillies, 6-2
- Nik Turley took the loss, giving up 3 runs on 5 hits and 5 walks in 4 innings.
- Eduardo Sosa and Jose Toussen were 1 for 4. Toussen made an error.
- Kelvin De Leon was 1 for 3 with a double, raising his average to .321. He also threw out a runner trying to stretch a single into a double.
- Jose Mojica was 1 for 3.
- Ramon Flores was 0 for 3 with a stolen base.
- Yunior Tabares was 1 for 4 with a fielding error.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees