Scranton was rained out
Trenton falls to Erie, 5-3 Corky Romano move
- Jeremy Bleich struggled in his AA debut, giving up 5 runs on 7 hits and 3 walks in 5 1/3 innings. He also had 4 strikeouts.
- Kevin Whelan walked 2 and gave up a hit in 2 2/3 innings. He also struck out 3.
- Reegie Corona and Chris Malec were each 1 for 5.
- Jesus Montero, catching, was 2 for 3 with 2 home runs and a walk. He also threw out 1 of the 3 runners who attempted to steal on him.
- Jorge Vazquez was 0 for 3 with a walk.
- Edwar Gonzalez was 1 for 4.
- Marcos Vechionacci was 1 for 3 with a walk.
Tampa was postponed due to rain
Charleston loses to Greenville, 13-4
- Brett Marshall struggled, giving up 5 runs on 6 hits and a walk in 4 1/3 innings, with 3 strikeouts. He didn’t help his cause with an error.
- Brad Rulon struck out 4 in 1 2/3 innings of 1-hit ball.
- Jose Pirela, Ray Kruml, Abe Almonte and Garrison Lassiter were each 1 for 4. Almonte had a stolen base.
- Melky Mesa was 1 for 3 with his 17th home run of the season.
- Taylor Grote was 1 for 3 with a walk.
- Chase Weems was 1 for 3.
Staten Island wins against Aberdeen in walk-off fashion, 4-3 (11 innings) Normal Adolescent Behavior movie
- Arodys Vizcaino was the starter, and gave up 2 runs (on a 2-run homer) on 3 hits and 3 walks in 4 innings, with 7 strikeouts. On the season, the Viz has fanned 21 batters in 12 1/3 innings, with just 5 walks.
- Jimmy Paredes was 2 for 4 with a walk and 2 stolen bases.
- Zoilo Almonte was 0 for 4 with a steal.
- Kyle Higashioka was 2 for 2 with 2 walks, but got picked off.
- Neil Medchill was 2 for 5.
- Rob Lyerly was 1 for 5.
- Francisco Santana was 1 for 3 with a walk.
True Blue movie download The GCL Yanks were rained out today.
In other news, injured Scranton starter George Kontos will reportedly need Tommy John surgery, an unfortunate blow to a guy who was nearly major league ready. He joins Chris Garcia, Alan Horne, and Ian Kennedy on the DL, and like the other 3, will be out of action for a long time.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
- Sacramento PC Repair on Yanks finally sign non-Yankee free agent in Russell Martin
- Multitech-Info.Com.pl on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- adult toys for women glass on Ladies and Gents, we now have a formula for winning in October
- monster beats tour on Midseason Prospect Rankings
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees