Sorry I didn’t get a recap up yesterday, my internet was misbehaving. Jesus Montero homered again last night, pretty much the most exciting thing to happen.
Anatomy of a Murder divx Scranton defeats Columbus, 2-1
Kei Igawa out-dueled Fausto Carmona, [...]
Andy Pettitte had one of his best games of the season last night, and Jose Molina was behind the plate. Pettitte had this to say after the game:
Pettitte hadn’t thrown his cutter very often over his last couple of starts, he said, but [...]
According to Peter Abraham, the Yankees have DFA’d Brett Tomko to get starter Sergio Mitre on the roster. This shows some confidence in Mark Melancon, which [...]
With Sergio Mitre pitching tonight and Chien-Ming Wang suffering a setback, the question flitting around Yankees Universe is whether the Yankees would be better served by having Phil Hughes move back to the rotation. While many like myself believe that a starter is almost always more valuable than a reliever, this is not a slam [...]
In 2008, 58.3% of the Yankees’ pitches were fastballs. That was the eighth lowest percentage in baseball.
In 2009, 61.2% of the Yankees’ pitches have been fastballs. That’s the fourteenth highest percentage in baseball.
In 2008, 13.8% of the Yankees’ pitchers were sliders. That was the ninth lowest percentage in baseball.
In 2009, 9.7% of [...]
Each year, Fangraphs lists the top 50 MLB players in terms of trade value. Here is the list
, which includes two Yankees:
1. Evan Longoria
2. Hanley Ramirez
3. Justin Upton
4. Albert Pujols
5. Matt Wieters
Here are three quick items to start the day:
Streets of Blood trailer Yesterday, the Yankees defeated the Orioles, 2-1, thanks to good pitching by Andy Pettitte and a walk-off home run by Hideki Matsui. I also have to point out the great Yankee defense exhibited throughout, especially in the top of inning [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
- Sacramento PC Repair on Yanks finally sign non-Yankee free agent in Russell Martin
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees