Scranton shuts out Charlotte, 5-0
- Casey Fossum put up a good start, giving up 3 hits and 2 walks in 6 shutout innings, while fanning 3.
- Edwar Ramirez, who struggled in his last outing, was much better this time. Ramirez gave up just 1 hit in 3 shutout innings, and struck out 2.
- Kevin Russo was 1 for 3 with 2 walks, lowering his average to .429.
- Austin Jackson was 2 for 5, bringing his average to .342 on the year.
- Shelley Duncan was 0 for 3 with 2 walks.
- Todd Linden was 1 for 5.
- John Rodriguez was 2 for 5.
- Justin Leone and Chris Stewart were each 1 for 3.
Trenton pounded by Portland, 10-3
- Ghoulies II on dvd
- Ryan Pope started, and pitched well, giving up a run on 4 hits in 5 innings, while fanning 3.
- Alan Horne got rocked in relief, giving up 8 runs (7 earned) on 6 hits and 2 walks in just 1 inning of work. He was so good a few years ago, but it’s clear that he’s just not healthy.
- Michael Dunn struck out 5 in 2 innings of 1-run ball.
- Reegie Corona was 2 for 3 wtih a walk.
- Chris Malec and Noah Hall were each 1 for 4 with a home run.
- Kyle Anson, again filling in for the injured Montero, was 0 for 4. Montero has not been placed on the DL (at least not yet), but according to Mike Ashmore, catcher Ryan Baker was promoted from Staten Island to Trenton, so he may be out a few more days.
- Seth Cooper was 1 for 3.
Tampa tops Sarasota, 10-5 Rawhead Rex dvdrip
- Jeremy Bleich got the start, and pitched 5 shutout innings, allowing 5 hits and a walk and striking out 3.
- Tim Norton pitched 2 shutout innings in relief.
- Austin Krum was 1 for 3 with 2 walks.
- Eric Fryer was 3 for 5.
- Austin Romine had another big game, going 3 for 4 with his 7th homer of the year, and raising his average to .296. He also had a catcher’s interference error, something he has done several times this season.
- Damon Sublett was 1 for 4.
- Brandon Laird was 1 for 5.
- Wady Rufnio was 2 for 4.
- Walter Ibarra was 2 for 2.
Charleston over Rome, 4-1
- Manny Banuelos go the start, and continued to pitch well. In 5 2/3 innings, the 18 year-old southpaw gave up a run on 6 hits and a walk, while striking out 4. His ERA sits at 2.81 on the season.
- Pat Venditte pitched a perfect 9th for his 18th save, lowering his ERA to 0.71 on the season. It seems like he has nothing left to learn at low-A.
- Jose Pirela was 2 for 3 with a walk and a steal, boosting his average to .328 on the year.
- Dan Brewer was 1 for 4 with a double.
- David Adams was 2 for 3.
- Melky Mesa was 1 for 4.
- Ray Kruml was 1 for 3 with a walk.
- Taylor Grote was 1 for 4.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees