Scranton was postponed. Again.
Trenton blanks Connecticut, 2-0
- Ryan Pope got the start, giving up 5 hits in 5 2/3 scoreless, and striking out 4.
- Wilkins Arias, JB Cox, and Amaury Sanit combined for 3 1/3 perfect innings.
- Austin Krum, recently promoted, was 1 for 2 with a walk and a steal.
- Noah Hall was 1 for 3.
- Eduardo Nunez was 1 for 4.
- Chris Malec was 1 for 2 with 2 walks.
- Jesus Montero, catching, was 1 for 2 with a double before leaving the game with what I have heard is a minor injury to his left (non-throwing) hand. Hopefully it’s nothing serious.
- Marcos Vechionacci was 2 for 3.
Tampa falls to Palm Beach, 5-1 (7 innings, game 1)
- DJ Mitchell pitched the complete game, giving up 5 runs on 7 hits and 2 walks in 7 innings, and striking out 7. The runs allowed aren’t great, but the strikeout to walk ratio is very nice. On the season, his k:bb ratio is well over 3:1.
- Jack Rye, Eric Fryer, Seth Fortenberry, and Matt Cusick were each 1 for 3.
- Austin Romine was 1 for 3 with a double.
Tampa defeated by Palm Beach, 3-2 (7 innings, game 2)
- Humberto Sanchez got the start, walking 1 and striking out 1 in 1 inning of work.
- Walter Ibarra and Damon Sublett were each 1 fro 3.
- Brandon Laird was 2 for 3 with 2 doubles, raising his average to .242. He looks like he is starting to pick things up.
- Matt Cusick was 1 for 2.
- Mitch Hilligoss was 1 for 3.
Charleston loses to Savannah, 3-1
- Manny Banuelos took the loss, giving up 2 runs (1 earned) on 4 hits in 6 innings, while fanning 3. He lowered his ERA to 2.51 with this outing.
- Jonathan Ortiz gave up 2 hits in a scoreless inning, and fanned 1.
- Jose Pirela was 1 for 5.
- Dan Brewer was 1 for 4.
- Corban Joseph was 1 for 2 with a walk, and was also picked off.
- Mike Lyon was 1 for 3.
- Mitch Abeita was 2 for 4.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees