Scranton tops Toledo, 7-3
- Kei Igawa was the winner, giving up 2 runs on 6 hits and 2 walks, while striking out 8.
- Mark Melancon gave up an unearned run on 2 hits in 2 2/3 innings, and struck out 2. He threw 31 pitches, 24 for strikes.
- Kevin Russo was 1 for 5.
- Austin Jackson was 2 for 4 with 2 strikeouts.
- Cody Ransom was 1 for 4.
- Juan Miranda was 3 for 4.
- Shelley Duncan was 0 for 3 with a walk.
- John Rodriguez was 2 for 4 with a home run.
- Eric Duncan and Kevin Cash were each 1 for 3 with a walk.
Trenton blanked by Connecticut, 4-0
- Zach McAllister got the start, giving up 4 runs (3 earned) on 9 hits in 7 1/3 innings, while fanning 8. His ERA on the season is 1.81, and he had an 8-5 groundout-flyout ratio.
- Kevin Whelan struck out 3 in 1 2/3 perfect innings.
- Chris Malec was 1 for 3 with a walk.
- Jesus Montero, catching, was 0 for 3 with a walk. He threw out 1 of the 2 baserunners who attempted to steal.
- Justin Snyder was 1 for 3.
Tampa falls to Palm Beach, 9-7
- Jason Stephens took the loss, giving up 8 runs on 11 hits and a walk in 5 1/3 innings, while striking out 2.
- Jack Rye was 2 for 4 with a double.
- Damon Sublett was 2 for 4 with a walk
- Austin Romine was 0 for 5.
- Seth Fortenberry was 2 for 5 with a double.
- Brandon Laird was 2 for 4 with his 3rd homer of the year and a walk.
- Matt Cusick was 2 for 5.
Charleston defeated by Augusta, 3-2
- Casey Erickson started, giving up 2 runs on 7 hits and 2 walks in 3 3/2 innings.
- Jonathan Ortiz pitched 1 2/3 scoreless, striking out 1 and allowing a hit and a walk.
- Pat Venditte took the loss, giving up a run on 1 hit, while striking out 1.
- Jose Pirela was 1 for 3.
- Daid Adams and Corban Joseph were each 1 for 4.
- Dan Brewer was 1 for 3 with a walk.
- Ray Kruml was 1 for 3.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees