According to ESPN (ticker at the bottom of the Texas-LSU College World Series Game), CC Sabathia told the New York Post that the biceps tendinitis that caused him to get removed early in yesterday’s game will not keep him from making his next start on Friday, against the Mets.
This is excellent news, as it [...]
Pete Abe comes through with a list of suggestions for improving the Yankees now:
More Brett Gardner: The Little G is 15 of his last 43 and has his batting average up to .284 with a .358 OBP. Melky Cabrera is 12 of 62 since his shoulder injury in Texas. He is down to [...]
After yesterday’s bullpen implosion on the part of Brett Tomko, and to a lesser extent, Phil Coke and Dave Robertson, Fangraphs noted that the Yankees bullpen had just concluded a stretch of 20 consecutive scoreless innings. While there are those that continue to clamor for the Yankees to move Joba Chamberlain to the [...]
Nick Swisher has come to be defined as a classic Moneyball player. One of Billy Beane’s picks in the draft that the book chronicles, Swisher is a power hitting outfielder that sees a ton of pitches and draws an obscene number of walks. He is a decent defender but not particularly fleet of foot, and [...]
Yesterday I discussed the Yankees decision to sit A-Rod for the first two games against Florida. This was the report on that story from the NY Post:
“That’s not true,” the GM said before tonight’s Yankees-Marlins game at Land Shark Stadium. “Dr. (Mark) Lindsay said he would benefit from more than a day (off). [...]
-We can bitch all we want about Jeter & Cano and their double plays, Girardi’s calling for a bunt here or there and various relievers who had the nerve to give up a run or two. The deciding runs on Saturday and Sunday were allowed on bad fielding plays. Damon’s fielding error on Saturday and [...]
Scranton’s double-header against Indianapolis was postponed.
Trenton beats Binghamton, 9-3 (7 innings, game 1)
Jason Stephens started, giving up 3 runs on 6 hits and 2 walks in 6 innings. JB Cox allowed a hit and a walk and struck out 1 in 1 inning of relief. Austin Krum was 1 for 4 with [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees