Pushing Tin ipod According to Pete Abe, Alex Rodriguez was in tonight’s lineup but was then pulled due to fatigue and will sit for the next two games. This sounds like Alex asked out of the lineup, something he should have done a week ago. In fact, Joe Girardi admitted that it [...]
A definition of confirmation bias from Wikipedia:
Confirmation bias is a tendency to search for or interpret new information in a way that confirms one’s preconceptions and to irrationally avoid information and interpretations which contradict prior beliefs.
Essentially, we interpret new observations [...]
In an appearance on Sirius XM Radio, Jonathan Papelbon told Jody McDonald and Bert Blyleven that he would consider playing for the Yankees once his Boston career is over:
“Oh, of course. I mean, I think if we can’t come to an agreement on terms here in a Red Sox uniform, I [...]
One of the issues that was raised over at RAB following the Yankees awful loss against the Nationals last night was the perception that the team gave a poor effort or was not prepared to play. When a vastly superior club loses to an inferior team, the typical reaction is to search for answers past [...]
-The Yanks are playing truly awful Baseball lately. After heading into Boston with a head of steam, they have managed just a 3-6 record, and even the 2 wins were gifts by Luis Castillo and Elijah Dukes. You have to wonder if there’s a hangover effect from getting swept by the Red Sox.
Scranton was postponed. Again.
Trenton blanks Connecticut, 2-0
Ryan Pope got the start, giving up 5 hits in 5 2/3 scoreless, and striking out 4. Wilkins Arias, JB Cox, and Amaury Sanit combined for 3 1/3 perfect innings. Austin Krum, recently promoted, was 1 for 2 with a walk and a steal. Noah Hall [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees