Recently, there was a bit of controversy surrounding Alex Rodriguez, Mark Teixeira, and Rick Sutcliffe:
Upset with an accusation made by ESPN’s Rick Sutcliffe two weeks ago, the two players approached the former Cy Young winner to discuss the situation.
Sutcliffe said on the air that A-Rod had been feeding Teixeira verbal signs [...]
From Buster Olney:
Despite having a 21.61 ERA as a starter, Yankees right-hander Chien-Ming Wang is expected to remain in the rotation, a source told ESPN The Magazine’s Buster Olney.
Wang has the highest starter’s ERA through five starts since 1913, when baseball began keeping track of ERAs.
I believe [...]
Ted Keith wrote a column on CNNSI.com re: the above topic, which you can find here, and he pretty much makes an unholy mess of it. He writes this article like Jackson Pollock paints, hurling random cause after cause against the wall to see if anything sticks. At one point, he pretty much [...]
Most Yankees fans have been pleasantly surprised by the numbers put forth thus far by Robinson Cano and Melky Cabrera. The two buddies have been in the middle of a bunch of game winning rallies, with Melky in particular notching a number of game winning hits. However, a closer look at the statistics suggest that [...]
The obvious question on the mind of most Yankees fans after last night’s performance regards the fate of Chien-Ming Wang. Should the Yankees give him another chance, send him to the bullpen, or DL him with another mysterious injury? Let’s here what the local media thinks, and then I will chime in.
Chien Ming Wang was awful, allowing 4 runs in 2.2 innings on 6 hits and 3 walks. While his velocity was good and his pitches had decent movement, his command and control were both atrocious. Watching the game, I attempted to rationalize by saying that he was getting squeezed and had not given up a [...]
TYU fave Buster Onley weighs in on the draft, and discusses changing the current system, as many other have written about recently. He writes:
But here’s the thing: All of the teams picking in front of the Rockies, Royals, Rangers and Tigers know how good those guys [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
- Sacramento PC Repair on Yanks finally sign non-Yankee free agent in Russell Martin
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees