John Murphy, a catcher from Pendleton High School in Florida. This spring, Murphy hit a ridiculous .627 with 11 home runs and 66 RBI’s for a nationally ranked team against strong Florida competition. While playing on the Florida Bombers in the summer, he broke records held in the past by Eric Hosmer, Jemile Weeks, and [...]
9:09: Hit the Ice psp Some interesting names go off the board in the supplemental round, including Lipscomb lefty Rex Brothers to the Rockies, HS 3b Matt Davidson to Arizona, Kentucky lefty James Paxton to Toronto, and Tennessee CF Kentrail Davis to Milwaukee. Davis is a draft-eligible sophomore
The Yankees don’t have any picks [...]
Astérix et la surprise de César move Martin and Lewis buy Slade Heathcott, a 2-way player from Texas High school in Texarkana who will probably be an outfielder in the Yankee system. Heathcott is 6’1″ 196 with an athletic build, who was also a standout [...]
6:02: Just got home, so sorry for the tardiness of this post. I will be liveblogging the 1st and 2nd rounds of the draft on this thread, so feel free to discuss the picks, rant, comment, or ask questions in the comment section. Here’s hoping for a huge draft, and some exciting picks tonight. The [...]
From Keith Law:
Price tags on players in this draft continue to rise, with over 90 player saying they will only sign for first-round money.
Essentially, what this means is that some of the top prospects may drop much further than expected, as teams will attempt to identify the most signable of those 90 [...]
Love is not altogether a delirium, yet it has many points in common therewith.
We all love our farm systems. What’s not to love? Farm systems are like a new crush. You see all the potential, all the good stuff but none of the flaws. In the flush of [...]
Tanner Scheppers was expected to a first round pick in the 2008 draft, but fell to the Pirates in the second round due to a shoulder injury and failed to sign with Pittsburgh. Due to outsized contract demands, he seems poised to fall in the draft again. In [...]
Prior to a Yankees-Red Sox series, I typically click through the Boston tabloids to read what they are saying about the Yankees and the upcoming series. Gerry Callahan’s article caught my eye this morning, and I think that it is indicative of a huge difference between the media in New York and the writers [...]
I made my second trip to the new park last night, and sat in the grandstand behind the plate. I really do not know what people were complaining about, I felt just as close as I did in similar seats (about 5 rows from the top) in the old park, and the concourses and general [...]
Lane Meyer of Nomaas’s draft blog has some tasty tidbits this morning, with some interesting predictions of players who might fall in the first round. In addition to the players I mentioned on my board, it sounds like Jacob Turner, perhaps the top prep righty, could also fall for requesting a Porcello bonus, and [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees