There are few things I love more than seeing the shut up juice being passed out to those deserving of said beverage, and there sure were a few rounds of juice passed around the Stadium this weekend. Let’s see who’s choking on their words today:
- A-Rod is debuting at the new Yankee Stadium! How will the fans react?! Will they boo him? How will A-Rod react? Can he handle the pressure? Will he be the same after his injury, after the Selena book? Let’s talk about walk-off home runs instead, shall we? Hey Selena, shaaaat aaap!
- Mark Teixeira is off to a slow start!! CC Sabathia is off to a slow start!! The Yankees spent so much money on these guys. When are they going to come around!?! This is no longer a bad start, this is a bad season! Hey talk radio callers: shaaaaat aaaap!
- The young players all suck! “It is not just that the Yankee roster is too old and brittle, and that years of horrible drafting and developing have left them without even suitable reserves to turn to in a time of crisis. It is that the fans sense that this is just not a mentally tough club.” This was written by Joel Sherman the day AFTER Gardner, Pena, and Cervelli all played crucial roles in a big win over the Jays. While Brett, Ramiro, and Francisco continue to play excellent defense, do the little things and hold down the fort for injured superstars, someone named Melky Cabrera is red hot and produced another walk off hit this weekend. Hey Joel Sherman: shaaaaat aaaap!
- The Yankee bullpen is awful! They need to release everyone and trade for old veterans. Veras should be DFA’ed!! Mariano Rivera is DONE!! AAAaagh!! Bruney is back soon; Aceves & Tomko have stabilized the pen; Melancon and Robertson will probably be back at some point with a little more seasoning, and the pen has allowed only 3 runs in the last 15.2 innings of work while eking out two extra inning wins. Hey doubters: shaaaaat aaaap!
- Any other rounds of shut up juice you’d like to pass out?
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- walkfit platinum reviews on The TYA staff on the Yankees’ television and radio broadcast teams
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees