As Ben at RAB summarized so well, the Yankees are not using their full roster right now. Angel Berroa was virtually unused in the month of May. Jose Veras has allowed runs in the few appearances that Joe Girardi has bothered to give him. Brett Tomko hasn’t been much bet nor frequently used.
Scranton loses to Louisville, 7-5
Josh Towers took the loss, giving up 7 runs (6 earned) on 9 hits and no walks, while striking out 2. Paul Bush, recently signed from Indy ball, struck out 5 in 3 1/3 innings while walking 1, a good debut. Edwar Ramirez struck out 3 in 2 perfect innings. [...]
It was a strange game for Phil Hughes, as he was throwing plenty of strikes and gave up just a few hard hit balls, yet only lasted 5 innings while allowing 4 runs. The results were not great, but the process was fine, and on most days, Phil probably goes 6 and allows just 3 [...]
The Molly Maguires download CC Sabathia was excellent once again, going 7 innings and allowing 3 runs on 5 hits and 3 walks while striking out 8. He did not allow a hit until the Yankees has taken a 7-0 lead, and two of the three runs against him came off seeing eye singles, [...]
If there is one thing that has defined this team, it is the infusion of youth that has revitalized a slow, aging team from last year with a stuffy clubhouse to a younger team full of new faces and much looser atmosphere. With that as the theme, here are a few good stories for a [...]
Scranton defeats Lousville, 9-1
Romulo Sanchez got the start, giving up a run on 3 hits and 2 walks in 2 1/3 innings, while striking out 2. Anthony Claggett walked 2 in 3 hitless innings, and struck out 1. Reegie Corona was 1 for 4. Austin Jackson was 2 for 3 with a walk and [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees