Tonight’s game against the pesky Angels is the type of game that I always have expected the Yankees of old to lose. They got ahead of Jered Weaver and the Angels with a 4-run first inning, and then seemed to go into a coast, forgetting that there were eight more innings to play. Andy Pettitte [...]
April has not been kind to the Yankees recently. They were 14-16 last season, 10-14 in 2007, and 10-15 in 2005. They only managed to break .500 in 2006, when they were 13-11. The Yankees finally were able to come out of the gate without digging a hole to spend the season trying to climb [...]
Joe Girardi certainly appears to be riding the hot hand in center field and right now the hot hand is certainly Mr. Melky Cabrera. The Yankees are certainly glad that they didn’t DFA Melky at the beginning of the season when it appeared they had too many outfielders and the Melkman was out of options [...]
From Neil Best:
Russo: (reading from the NY Daily News article) “’In one shocking disclosure, the book accuses A-Rod of “pitch tipping” when he was with the Rangers – letting a friendly opponent at the plate know which pitch was coming in lopsided games.’”
Brantley: “That did not happen. There’s no way that happens.”
AJ Burnett did not have his best stuff and allowed 3 runs in the first two innings. However, he settled down and ended up tossing 7 innings of 4 run, 8 hit, 5 strikeout ball. He left with score tied at 4 on the strength of an RBI single from Matsui, a HR [...]
So far, the only allegation that seems to have any legs from the Selena Roberts book A-Rod: The Many Lives of Alex Rodriguez is the one that has him tipping opponents about what pitches are coming. It bothers many fans because it impacts the integrity of the game, even if (as Roberts claims) it [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees