Scranton blanked by Lehigh Valley, 6-0
- Eric Hacker, recently promoted to take Phil Hughes’ spot in the Scranton rotation, gave up 5 runs (all in one inning) on 5 hits in 6 innings, and struck out 2.
- JB Cox gave up a run on 4 hits and a walk in 3 innings.
- Shelley Duncan was 2 for 4.
- Juan Miranda was 1 for 4.
- Austin Jackson was 2 for 3 with a strikeout, raising his average to .357 on the season.
Trenton shuts out Connecticut, 2-0
- George Kontos put together a strong start, giving up just 3 hits adn 2 walks in 6 scoreless, and striking out 8.
- Mike Dunn struck out 1 in 2 perfect innings.
- Eduardo Nunez and Frankie Cervelli were each 1 for 4.
- Colin Curtis was 2 for 4, boosting his average to .371.
- Reegie Corona and Marcos Vechionacci were each 2 for 3 with a walk.
Tampa defeats Lakeland, 3-1
- Wilkins De La Rosa put together another strong start, giving up 3 hits and a walk in 5 shutout innings, and striking out 7.
- Jesus Montero continued his hot hitting, going 2 for 4 with 2 homers, giving him 4 on the year. His stats thus far for the season: .371/.421/.614. Dirty. If he keeps this up he could see AA. Check out EJ’s post
- Brandon Laird was 1 for 4.
- Austin Romine was 0 for 3 with a walk, but threw out both runner who attempted to steal on him.
Charleston falls to Asheville, 7-6
- David Phelps started, giving up 5 runs (2 earned) on 8 hits in 6 2/3 innings, and striking out 5.
- Pat Venditte took the loss, giving up 2 unearned runs on 2 hits.
- Carmen Angelini continued to struggle, going 0 for 4 and makign his 14th error of the season.
- Ray Kruml was 2 for 5 with a double.
- David Adams was 1 for 3 with a walk.
- Brian Baisley was 2 for 5 with a double and a homer.
- Taylor Grote was 0 for 5.
- Melky Mesa was 2 for 4.
- Dan Brewer was 3 for 4.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees