Scranton defeats Rochester, 6-2
- Alfredo Aceves put together his best outing of the season, giving up 4 hits and a walk in 6 2/3 shutout innings, and striking out 6. However, his ERA on the season is 5.74, a result of his early struggles.
- Anthony Claggett walked 1 in 1 1/3 shutout innings.
- Shelley Duncan was 2 for 5.
- Juan Miranda was 1 for 4 with a double and a walk.
- Austin Jackson was 1 for 4 with a triple, and is hitting .405 on the season so far.
- Eric Duncan was 1 for 4.
Trenton defeats New Britain, 6-3
- Ivan Nova put together a solid start, giving up 2 runs on 8 hits and 2 walks in 7 innings of work, and striking out 6.
- Kevin Whelan gave up a run on 2 walks and 2 hit in 1 inning.
- Jorge Vazquez was 1 for 4.
- Francisco Cervelli was 1 for 3 with a walk.
Tampa defeats Clearwater, 6-1
- Lance Pendleton pitched effectively, giving up a run on 6 hits and a walk in 7 innings, and striking out 6.
- Jonathan Ortiz pitched a perfect 9th to get the save.
- Jesus Montero was 3 for 4 to raise his average to .396.
- Brandon Laird was 1 for 4 with his first homer of the year.
- Damon Sublett was 3 for 4 with a double.
- Austin Romine was 2 for 4.
Charleston falls to Augusta, 8-4
- Brett Marshall was hit hard, giving up 7 runs (6 earned) on 10 hits in 5 innings of work, and striking out 2. The only positive in Marshall’s outing is that he did not walk anybody, but he was too hittable and did not strike out enough batters.
- Dan Brewer and David Adams were each 2 for 5.
- Garrison Lassiter was 1 for 4.
Tagged with: Minors Recap
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees