The Yankees lost to the Orioles tonight. There’s so little that we can read from the 2nd game of the season, so I won’t attempt to overrreach. I get pretty fired up after a Yankees loss sometimes, but its too early to matter.
Chien-Ming Wang looked a bit lost, and couldn’t get his sinker to [...]
This is just crazy cool, and what its all about. Home Run Derby has posted the World Series Rings of each winner, going back to the Yanks victory over the Mets (just in case anyone forgot) in 2000. The individuality and artistry of each ring is really remarkable, not to mention all the rocks [...]
On Saturday, Dan Giese was DFA’d in order to free up a spot on the 40-man roster. Today, Giese was actually claimed by Oakland and was optioned to their Triple-A affiliate in Sacramento (he’s still on their 40-man, though, so hopefully he’ll get another opportunity with the A’s).
From the Daily News:
The Yankees insist CC Sabathia is healthy, but the heating pad, a dip in velocity and his awful results on Opening Day are causing some knowledgeable baseball observers to wonder what was happening when the lefty got rocked by the Orioles.
“When I’m watching him pitch and see the heat [...]
I rip on George King frequently, so I feel that it is necessary to acknowledge when he makes a fair point. This is what he said today about the Yankees bullpen:
But the biggest question was the bullpen, because outside of Marte, there wasn’t a lot of experience.
Bruney is being asked to work [...]
Anyone who reads this blog with any sort of regularity is aware of the fact that I am not a big fan of the media. There are exceptions, but for the most part I find that they manipulate stories and people to fit their own ends, which is to create controversy where there may be [...]
In a season which began so promisingly with the signing of the top three free agents on the market, it was particularly sad to have the once mighty New York Yankees’ season hopes ended Monday by the lowly Baltimore Orioles.
Despite record breaking seasons by Johnny Damon and Derek Jeter, who both hit for incredible [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Christina on Game Thread: Angels versus Yankees, Saturday July 14th
- walkfit platinum reviews on The TYA staff on the Yankees’ television and radio broadcast teams
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees