Garrison Lassiter starts the season on the roster. He’ll split time with Carmen Angelini at short, and may pick up another position somewhere on the diamond. The Yankees were obviously impressed [...]
A few days ago, I mentioned a comment from Will Carroll that claimed A-Rod was way ahead of schedule in his rehab. I opined that:
Carroll is the injury expert, so his word is generally golden in this area. I am not sure what “way in front of that” means, but I am starting [...]
About six weeks ago, I wrote the following about Elijah Dukes:
The Nationals have a crowded outfield, with Josh Willingham, Adam Dunn, Austin Kearns, Milledge, and Dukes. Dukes seems to be the most likely to be traded, and his malcontent status is likely to keep any return for him fairly low. With the questions [...]
The answer is yes, and hard.
It’s been widely speculated that Roy Halladay will be made available at the mid season trade deadline, most recently by John Heyman of SI. For us as Yankee fans, its easy to envision the Yanks enjoying a healthy rotation and not having a glaring need, but that simply will [...]
(Title an homage to the immortal George Carlin)
Fresh off his retirement, Curt is apparently now in the Baseball prognostication and analysis business. Never one at a loss for words, but unfortunately often displaying a simple lack of having his facts straight and a sense of homer-ism that would make Harry Carey blush. He [...]
Girardi’s selection of Ramiro Pena is interesting, and signals a shift in the Yankee thinking and the game as a whole. For so many years under Torre, the Yanks would favor veterans in the bullpen and on the bench, saying that the kids “need to play everyday”. Now the Yanks have a bullpen of mostly [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees