First thing you notice is its size. Its massive, and at first a bit intimidating, it’s as if you’re walking into a modern version of the Roman Collesium, which the original 1923 building was modeled after. But once inside, you find it to be spacious, comfortable and impressive. The Yankee greats lining the Great Hall [...]
From the NY Post:
The Bronx Bombers officially moved across the street today into the new Yankee Stadium, where the team held its first workout in their new home.
“I couldn’t figure out how to get to the clubhouse, so I just said forget it and I walked down through the stands and into [...]
Last year, I couldn’t help but be a little bit captivated by the whole Rays phenomenon. I was a believer from even before the season started, though I admit to thinking they’d hit some kind of prolonged dry spell some time during the season that they never actually hit. They were an easy team to [...]
The young, embattled yet gifted Phil Hughes is still alive, albeit hidden behind arguably the most talented starting rotations the Yankees have comprised over the last six years.
Yesterday, Hughes hit the ground running, striking out the side in his first inning of work with nearly the minimum number of pitches possible.
From the [...]
From Bronx Banter, via Will Carroll:
The Yankees are saying that Alex Rodriguez will return on May 15; sources tell me that he’s “way in front of that.”
Carroll is the injury expert, so his word is generally golden in this area. I am not sure what “way in front of that” means, but I [...]
A few days ago, I discussed the battle for the utility infielder spot that is being waged between Ramiro Pena and Angel Berroa. At the time, this is what I said:
It seems pretty close. While Berroa has obviously had a great spring with the bat, he has only taken one walk compared to [...]
From today’s Daily News
A report hit the Internet Wednesday that Bob Sheppard, the Yankees’ legendary public address announcer, had decided to officially retire. But Sheppard’s son, Paul, told the Yankees that the report was “categorically untrue.”
The New York Times story cited Paul Doherty, a friend and former agent of the PA announcer, [...]
Some of us favor more objective analysis, but with Opening Day fast approaching were about to be inundated with ‘expert’ opinions on what will happen this upcoming year. In order put these experts in some sort of context, we need to look at their track record.
Let’s take a look, shall we?
2008 Team [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees