Here are a few interesting links that have been sitting open on my browser all day.
1) Driveline Mechanics has been going through all of the rotations in baseball according to Wins Above Replacement, and the Yankees come in at #1 with 22.3. They have a comfortable margin over their division rivals, with Boston [...]
Although the Yankees have worked hard to incorporate certain elements from the previous incarnations of Yankee Stadium into the newest version, one thing will most certainly be different. Bob Sheppard, who has worked the public address system for the Yankees since 1951, announced his retirement today. He is 98 years old, and while he [...]
Beyond the Boxscore is running an interesting series on fielding by minor leaguers, and two Yankees have come up in their discussion. The results for Austin Jackson were not pretty, as he posted a -20 Runs/150 in 2008. Here is what they had to say about A-Jax:
Austin Jackson is probably the Yankees’ future [...]
Joba Chamberlain pled guilty to an October 18, 2008 Nebraska charge of drunken driving and has been given probation according to ESPN. Hopefully he can learn from his mistake but also put it behind him now to move forward.
Although we typically hate to post Red Sox news on the site, this is too big to ignore. In a move that shifts the balance of power in the AL East, Buster Olney is reporting that the Red Sox have obtained Hanley Ramirez from the Marlins for Michael Bowden, Daniel Bard, and Jed Lowrie. [...]
For much of the spring, there was some panic spreading concern on the part of local media members such as George King about the velocity and mechanics of Joba Chamberlain. They felt that his decreased velocity and stilted mechanics were signs that suggested that he was still injured, and that he should be sent to [...]
Ken Rosenthal’s latest column on Fox Sports addresses his predictions for the upcoming season. He writes:
Jake Peavy and Roy Halladay will be traded
Not exactly going out on a limb with Peavy; the Padres will be pathetic both on the field and at the gate, and desperately need the influx of inexpensive young talent [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Christina on Game Thread: Angels versus Yankees, Saturday July 14th
- walkfit platinum reviews on The TYA staff on the Yankees’ television and radio broadcast teams
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees