The opening of the new Yankee Stadium is sure to come with plenty of pomp and circumstance. The guys at Dugout Central asked who would get tapped to throw out the first ball at the new place. The answers were to be expected, with Whitey Ford, Yogi Berra, and the Boss getting the votes. [...]
For many years, I thought the idea that Red Sox fans were just as concerned with the Yankees suffering as they were with the Red Sox succeeding was a ridiculous canard put forth by egotistical Yankees fans to tweak Bostonians. Then I moved to Boston, and have witnessed first hand that the phenomenon is in [...]
A reader asked me to write a little bit about how the Yankees develop relief pitchers. This is a pretty cool topic, because the Yankees are on the cutting edge of the field.
The problem with developing minor league relieves into major league relievers is that teams don’t know how to do it. Most players [...]
With yesterday’s news about Alex Rodriguez and his torn labrum beginning to set in, the blogosphere is off and running searching for someone to blame. It is important to understand exactly what happened before we can pass judgment. From Tyler Kepner:
Cashman said the Yankees discovered an irregularity in Rodriguez’s hip last May when [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- walkfit platinum reviews on The TYA staff on the Yankees’ television and radio broadcast teams
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees