The WBC rosters have been finalized.
However, how are Jose Veras and Edwar Ramirez playing for the DR? I thought they both opted out (neither of them knew that they were on the provisional roster)? Plus, Edwar is injured, so I don’t know how that effects things, either.
In addition, [...]
[image title="BRACKMAN3.SP.101206.RTW" size="full" id="1085" align="right" alt="Photo Credit: NY Sun" ]The Yankees drafted 6’10″ right-handed starting pitcher Andrew Brackman in 2o07 with their 30th overall draft pick, and he immediately underwent Tommy John surgery after signing a major league contract and being added to the 40-man roster. After a year of rehab, Brackman is finally going [...]
Kat O’Brien did an interview with AJ Burnett, and there were some interesting nuggets in it. Burnett has plenty of confidence, but understands the doubts that people have about his ability to stay healthy. He credits his relationship with Roy Halladay in helping learn how to best take care of his body. He also [...]
BA released their annual presitigious list of the top-100 prospects in baseball. Its a very good list, although I think that they overrate a few guys (Colby Rasmus at #3), and underrate some others (Matt LaPorta at #27, Josh Vitters at #51). The Yankees prospects were rated very fairly – Austin Jackson [...]
Earlier this week, I suggested that the Yankees flip Johnny Damon and Derek Jeter in the batting order. My suggestion was based on the idea that you want your batter who makes more contact and hits fewer grounders batting second rather than first, if the two players are similarly skilled at reaching base. Dave [...]
The Baseball Analysts has a fascinating post up about batted ball stats and fields of play. The writer has three lists showing the most productive hitters of 2008 when pulling the ball, going up the middle, or going opposite field. Two of the eight most successful players when pulling the ball were Dustin Pedroia [...]
Ken Davidoff (Newsday) has the story. Essentially, the team of investigators will meet with A-Rod between today and Friday to discuss his recent admission regarding steroid use.
Pete Abraham (LoHud) has an excellent read out on the pro scouting department that Brian Cashman built and bolstered back in 2005, which was the year Cash reportedly gained autonomy over the organization’s baseball operations. Basically, the department focuses on scouting pro players in order to inform future trades, waiver claims and other various [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees