The Rays have decided that the best way to use their limited resources is to ditch their usual advanced scout and replace him with digital information. While some traditionalists may balk at their decision, in a world where a team doesn’t have an unlimited supply of money, this seems like a great choice. The [...]
From Mark Feinsand (Daily News):
Edwar Ramirez cut his throwing session short after just five pitches, complaining of discomfort in his right shoulder. He was initially diagnosed with tendinitis, but the reliever will visit team orthopedist Dr. Allen Miller today for further evaluation.
“We have to wait,” Ramirez said regarding his level of concern. [...]
Everyone who has ever touched a baseball field has an opinion about A-Rod, and the latest former star to weigh in is former Yankees captain Don Mattingly. Don has one of the most refreshing perspectives on this that I have heard from a former player:
Don Mattingly reached a boiling point. The Dodgers’ hitting [...]
From Pete Caldera:
This morning, the Yankees have exchanged baseball bats for pool cues, and billiard balls for baseballs.Joe Girardi has taken his club to shoot pool.
“We feel our guys work very hard,” the manager said at Steinbrenner Field. “Usually before (exhibition) games, they have an easy day anyway. So, today’s their easy [...]
When Tom mentioned Phil Coke as an option for the long relief spot in Joe Girardi’s bullpen, I disparaged the idea. Jerking a young pitcher from role to role can often stunt their development and hinder their performance in both roles, as Ross Ohlendorf showed us last season. However, the Yankees seem ready to [...]
Chone, widely considered one of the premier statistical projection systems, recently released their initial power rankings, and the results are terrifying for all of the teams in the AL East. The Yankees, Red Sox, and Rays occupy the top 3 positions, with the Jays and Orioles both being in the top 15 as well [...]
After Melky Cabera’s terrible 2008, the door is wide open in CF, creating quite an interesting position battle that will play out this spring. Based on Pete Caldera’s latest, it seems as though the two candidates — Melky and Brett Gardner — are already pushing each other as they both attempt to [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees